Many of Council's fees and charges can be paid online using your credit card. Select this option to pay via our secure DigiCert payment gateway.

Payments can also be made via our telephone payments service 1300 954 297

Note: this service only accepts MasterCard and Visa payments.


Register your Swimming Pool or Spa

Lodge your Swimming Pool/Spa Barrier Compliance Certificate

Lodge your Swimming Pool/Spa Barrier Non-Compliance Certificate

Inform council you have Decommissioned a Swimming Pool/Spa


All dogs/cats aged 3 months or older must be registered with Council. The registration is renewable on April 10th each year. All animals being registered for the first time with this Council must also be microchipped. Proof of microchipping must be provided.

Pensioner Concession applies to holders of a current Pension Concession Card (CentreLink or Veterans Affairs) or Veterans Affairs Gold Card specifying TPI or War Widow.

Discounts do not apply for Health Care Card holders

General Enquiries on Council data relating to:
  • Planning Applications
  • Building Permit Applications
  • Building Notices and Orders
  • Continue

    To lodge a new application or additional information on an existing application registered users should sign in above and then select Applications.

    If you regularly lodge applications with Council, click here to register.


    To lodge a request for certificates issued by Council you will need to be a registered user. Click here to Register.

    • Land Information Certificate.
    • Form 51 Property Information Certificate (conveyancing only).
    • Form 51 Property Information Certificate (Building Works).
    • Form 51 (1 & 2) Property Information Certificate.


    Lodge one of the frequently used customer service requests online.

    If you require urgent assistance or have a request which is not listed please contact Council on 8470 8888 during normal business hours.

    For after hours service please call 8470 8889.


    Apply for a Residential Parking Permit. A Parking Permit is required for people who have parking restrictions outside their home to park over the time limit.

    Apply for a Footpath Trading Permit

    Apply for a Tree Protection Permit

    Apply for a Residential Larger Bin Permit
    Applications can only be made for residential properties that receive a council managed waste service.